Personally, I had a lot to enjoy in 2008 but I can understand why people are happy to see it go. Let’s hope that 2009 is a great year… A few of my hopes for the new year:
- Sarah Palin’s name becomes as forgettable as Lloyd Benson
- The Yankees win #27
- I get around to blogging more
- Obama lives up to the hype (or is at least given a chance to fail as well as succeed)
- That I’m able to read more books and listen to more music
- That the media stops being so yellow
Hmm, I think that’s enough for now. A few are unrealistic, but hope springs eternal doesn’t it? Happy New Year.